Brian K. Ayson, Esq.
Brian earned his law degree at Thurgood Marshall School of Law, and while there he interned at the Nuece’s County District Attorney’s office. He knows how the Texas justice system works, and he will make it work for you.
Over his legal career, Brian has had experience in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and DWI/DUI. He is happy to speak with you about your own legal situations and provide you solutions that will get you through them.
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Drug Crimes
- Family Violence
- Expunction And Nondisclosure
- Sex Offenses
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law JD – Juris Doctor, 2002
- Texas Tech University – BA (Bachelor of Arts), 1995
- Attorney – Ayson Law Firm, 2010 – Present
- Associate – Kroger Myers Frisby & Hirsch, 2006 – 2006
- Associate – White Shaver PC, 2006 – 2009
- Associate – White Shaver PC, 2004 – 2005
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2013 – Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2013 – Present
- Houstonia Top Lawyers – 2021
- Houstonia Top Lawyers – 2020
- Peer Review Rated – Martindale-Hubbell, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Top Lawyers – H Texas Magazine, 2016
- Distinguished – Martindale-Hubbell, 2016