Harris County Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are always scary and afterwards, you may not know what to do or where to turn for help. If another driver was at fault for the crash, you can file a claim against them to recover damages for your losses. When filing a claim, you will have to deal with the insurance company covering the negligent driver, and this is never easy. There are also many laws that govern car accident claims in Texas, and one small mistake could result in you forfeiting your rights. A Harris County car accident lawyer will ensure no errors are made so you claim the full compensation you deserve.
How Can Our Harris County Car Accident Lawyer Help After a Crash?
You are not required to work with a lawyer when filing your claim, but it is important you do, particularly if you suffered serious injuries. While working on your claim, our car accident lawyer will:
- Explain the law in Harris County and how it applies to your case
- Evaluate your claim accurately so you receive the full compensation you need now, and in the future
- Investigate the crash to determine which party was liable
- Collect important evidence, such as an accident report, to prove your claim
- Utilize their network of experts to substantiate your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
- File a personal injury lawsuit in court, if needed
The above are just a few ways in which working with a lawyer will help with your claim. Essentially, a lawyer will handle every detail of your claim so you can focus on your recovery.
Our Harris County Car Accident Lawyer Can Prove Liability
Proving liability is one of the most challenging aspects of any car accident claim. It is difficult to collect the evidence to prove liability while you are trying to recover from serious injuries. A Harris County car accident lawyer will collect important evidence, which may include:
- Pictures: Photos of the accident scene can help determine who was at fault. Accident reconstruction experts will also use them, along with computer technology, to recreate the scene and determine liability.
- Traffic law violations: Red light cameras and other video surveillance footage can help show a driver violated a traffic law. Any time someone violates the law, they are considered negligence per se, or there is an assumption of negligence. This can make it much easier to prove liability.
- Police reports: Police reports are not typically admissible in court because they are considered hearsay. Still, these documents are very helpful when negotiating with the insurance company.
- Examining the type of crash: In some types of car accident cases, the type of crash can indicate who was at fault. For example, drivers that strike another driver from the rear are usually assumed to be at fault for a crash unless they can prove otherwise.
Our Car Accident Lawyer in Harris County Can Prove Your Case
If you have been hurt in a crash, our Harris County car accident lawyer at Ayson Law Firm can help with your claim. Our skilled attorney knows how to prove car accident cases and will negotiate aggressively with the insurance company so you claim the maximum damages you deserve. Call us today at 832-209-2297 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.